Monday, February 1, 2016

Suffering

As a young girl, who was brought up on bollywood romance, I had no patience for the sad stories of 'suffering in love'. For me love was only about dancing, singing, sacrificing, and just being happy. Hence, when my share of suffering arrived, I resisted it BIG TIME.
I was heartbroken.
And the misery lasted until I realized that my suffering was leading me to my unaccessed depths, making me learn more deeply about myself, my weaknesses and my motives.
This became a turning point.
I learnt that it was not my heart, but the wall around it which had cracked open.
Yes, it pained. It pained hard. But the experience of that pain allowed me to truly experience my joy.


I KNOW now that those who don't FEEL their pain fully, cannot feel their joy FULLY.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment