Friday, March 21, 2014

Emotional Freedom Technique

This morning I got up late (of late this has become a common pattern), and the first thought was, 'oh, no.' Immediately a voice said, "Do EFT." I have been doing and teaching EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), but somehow had never thought of doing it for such a minor thought (I do it only when grappling with some intense emotion). Next I was taught how to do it in simple three steps. (I had already simplified the original technique, but this three step one completely took me by surprise.) 

The first step was the usual Karate Chop one (the words flowed without thinking), "Even though I am feeling guilty, I deeply and completely love myself." (said three times while tapping on the side of my hand) The second step took me to my chest. I kept tapping (furiously) and saying, "I am feeling guilty. I am feeling guilty." and the third step took my hands to the top of my head, where again I tapped fast, repeating, "I deeply and completely love myself." I kept repeating this until the energy wore off. 

I do not know 'who' was guiding me (for past 4 days, I am doing an exercise of inviting Hanuman energies within me. This was inspired by Sohrab Ardeshir's channeling of Shiva Energies. Those who are interested in this and much more, please visit his website www.phoenixrising.in) Later I found myself tapping all over my face, with special attention to the EFT points, repeating 'I am feeling guilty' and then to the crown, "I deeply and completely love myself." (felt like a monkey, doing that with both my hands)

I realized that these small little 'oh, no's create small little packets of guilt which we brush aside. Over a period of time these accumulate into a HUGE pile of guilt, which attracts more situations to be guilty about and THEN I indulge in EFT to RELEASE that GUILT......ahhhhhhhh!! This morning I was guided to release tiny bits of whatever comes up, when it comes up, without storing it in my cells......Thank you God. Thank you Hanuman. Thank you Shiva. 

No comments:

Post a Comment