Saturday, March 1, 2014

Subservience

Of late, I have noticed that I get more angry at the exploited than the exploiter...........It rankles me how easily we give our power away to others ( I do it as well, despite all my understandings)

What if we STOP being the victims of outdated systems? What if we START asserting ourselves? What if we begin to question why we do what we do? 

The one who tolerates injustice; the one who keeps quiet when an injustice is happening; and the one who gives his/ her power away and plays the victim, is as guilty as any tyrant, bully, dictator, or power center!

Self-respect is a primary ingredient of self-empowerment!

My anger urges me to lash out at anything that reeks of subservience......It is not the ideal response, but as of now, that is the space I am in; and I ACCEPT my present energetic space!

No comments:

Post a Comment