Friday, April 19, 2013

The child that you were


Someone asked me yesterday, "Would the child that you were be proud of the woman that you are?" I said, "That's a beautiful question! I believe that the child that I was would be very proud of the woman I am."....She smiled and said, "How many persons can honestly say this?" I replied, "I don't know. Not many I guess; but I am certain about the feelings and thoughts of the child that I was (have done a lot of inner-child work and understand her completely by now). Even the teenager that I was, or the young adult that I was, or the woman that I was until yesterday, would be proud of the woman that I am today! There is no doubt in my mind/ heart about that."

What say you? Would the child that you were be proud of the wo/man that you are? Yes, No, May be, Perhaps......................:)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment