Saturday, April 13, 2013

Freedom


“You’re not free until you have nothing to prove and no need to impress anybody.” Joyce Meyer

Looking at ‘freedom’ with this definition in mind, almost all of us are not ‘free’; I certainly am not. Not so far....:)

What is it that I have to prove to myself and the world?
Worthiness? Usefulness?

Who do I need to impress with my knowledge, wisdom, lifestyle choices etc? Myself? My family? Friends? Strangers? Those who don’t know me don’t care one way or the other…and those who do, they already do….:))) So, what’s the big deal?

Intellectually I understand that my very being on this planet is proof enough that I am worthy of love, care, compassion, appreciation etc. I am here because this is where I am supposed to be right now. My being here itself is a proof of my usefulness in this moment, in the here and now. My unique energy signature plays an important role in ALL THAT IS and ISN’T….whether I know it or not, whether I make an extra effort or not………..:)

However, this intellectual understanding hasn’t yet translated into my core wisdom. It is yet to be digested and assimilated completely…..

What if I say, it is done…….I AM free? Will I be truly free then? Do I have enough faith and TRUST? Questions sometimes have clear answers and sometimes don’t!!

But I believe that when the seed is sown and nurtured, the plant will definitely see the light of the day!!

I already feel FREE-er! And so it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment