Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Journey


"The end of religion is the beginning of spirituality; the end of spirituality is the beginning of Reality, and the end of Reality is the real Bliss. When that too is gone, we have reached the destination. That is the highest mark, which is almost inexpressible in words."

Taken from the book "Complete Works of Ram Chandra, Vol. 1 (1st Indian edn., 1989)", Chapter "Reality – Its Static and Dynamic Aspects", pg. 306, by Babuji Maharaj"

My sister Pratibha Kang, shared these words with me right when I was taking stock of my journey...........As I read them, I understood that I am at the end of spirituality and beginning of reality phase.........because I often find the 'in-your-face spiritual jargon' too cliched and hollow....More and more I resonate with those people who LIVE their  inner Truth in their day-to-day lives (they may or may not call themselves spiritual)....I often use the phrase, 'Let's get real.' (especially with my 'spiritual' friends, who continue to reside in astral worlds)  It is interesting to note that some great master had looked at The Journey and categorized it in this manner........:)

The Universe always sends us the missing pieces of the jig-saw-puzzle called The Journey of Life....

No comments:

Post a Comment