Sunday, April 14, 2013

Grand Overall Design

Earlier if someone asked me to speak about my 'spiritual' experiences (in meditation or otherwise) I would tell quite a few stories, but today when someone asked me to do so, I answered in no uncertain terms that ALL my Life Experiences are Spiritual experiences. Period. There is no experience in my life (or any other life) that is not spiritual.

After all, ALL experiences are experienced by the SPIRIT/ Consciousness/ God through us (the five or more senses of the embodiment).......This reminds me of my mother's words, "Uske Hukum Ke Bina Ek Patta Bhi Nahin Hil Sakta." If a leaf can't stir, without Divine Diktat, how can we experience anything without Divine Desire???

Where is the doubt that everything that happens (or doesn't happen) in my life is there (or not there) by Divine Decree........Grand Overall Design (G.O.D.)???

No comments:

Post a Comment