Monday, April 22, 2013

Juicing


Until I got married, I didn’t have much interest in cooking, and hence, didn’t learn much from my mother. But thanks to my Bengali-in-laws and recipe books, over the years I became a seasoned/ versatile cook. I love to experiment/ innovate and generally be creative with food.

Recently, ever since I understood the concept of ‘live food’, I find myself becoming more interested in assembling salads than doing real cooking; and for past few days, since I have discovered the joys of juicing…..I feel ecstatic and excited about creating dark green, light green, red, yellow juices. I feel the joy a little child feels while mixing colors in water…….my juicer does that for me and I happily drown glass-fuls of color…..Wow! It couldn’t get better than this…..or could it?

No comments:

Post a Comment