Thursday, May 2, 2013

My power animal Owl


The owl brings me wisdom as well as great powers of perception and intuition. With her powers within me, I am able to develop keen hearing and vision; penetrating through the darkness with my intuitive senses. I can see through deception and illusion; uncovering mysteries and bringing truth to light.

The owl also allows me to move silently and unseen; especially when I do not want undue attention.

She also helps me penetrate my own secrets and see into the beauty of my own soul; uncovering my personal truths and intentions.

I gladly welcome the owl energies into my heart; filling myself up with her power. I feel her within me now, opening myself to myself; my true purpose sparkling like a treasure within.

Ah, what a blessing to be the owl!

No comments:

Post a Comment