Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Secret

The Secret of Happiness--------Don't do anything that doesn't make your heart sing...:)))

Is it possible to follow this- all the time- while living in our current reality? Perhaps not, but how about doing it as often as we can??

To begin with, make a list of what makes your heart sing......and take action.......

Or keep checking with your heart, every now and then, if it is singing....If you don't hear your song; stop doing whatever you are doing in that moment......Pause....Take three deep cleansing breaths.........and do something that will bring back the song.....Simple! and easy???

Here is my list:-

My heart sings when......
I am singing, dancing, swimming, gardening, being in nature, listening to devotional/ romantic songs, watching TED talks, writing, sharing, reading, speaking from my heart, cooking, cleaning, chatting with my husband/ my boys/ my daughter-in-law/ my sisters/ my mother/ my friends/ my extended family..............Phew, that's a lot of song for one heart....:))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment