Friday, May 3, 2013

Watching my Emotions


Ever since I have started observing my emotions, one thing has become clear to me. My emotions arise in response to my vibrational frequency, which is created by my thoughts; but all this happens so quickly that I don’t usually separate one from the other. But the fact is that emotion doesn’t create my reality. That job is entrusted to my thoughts. My thoughts create my vibrational frequency; and this vibrational field (my personal offering to the universe) becomes my point of attraction. It attracts something of the similar vibrational match from the universe. My emotion at a given time is only a compass/ indicator/ guidance system to KNOW what is being attracted in that moment. So, if I am feeling high, I know that I am definitely attracting a high vibration stuff; and if I am feeling low, I become aware of attracting a low vibration stuff. My emotion just lets me know in advance about the kind of life that I have already created (even though it may not be in my awareness so far) through my vibrational field; which is created by my thoughts.

The other interesting thing is that it doesn’t matter whether I am actually experiencing something or just imagining it. If there is an accompanying emotion; it means that I have already created something. My emotion lets me know if I like what I have created or not.

Isn’t that interesting? I didn’t know that emotion-watching could be so rewarding…..:) Now, if I do not like what I have created, I can change my thought-vibration, even before the low vibration stuff has manifested in my life….I am loving this fun experiment…and you know what- I am on a high almost all the time!! Something sure is cooking…:))

No comments:

Post a Comment