Saturday, March 23, 2013

Acceptance


Every thought and emotion that I experience is not really ‘mine’…It simply exists in the Collective Consciousness of the Universe, and I happen to merely tune into it, at this particular moment, because my vibrational frequency, as of now, matches with it. This is the ‘tuning fork’ effect or entrainment theory. 

I don’t own any thoughts and emotions, they just pass through me, finding expression through me, just as a certain program finds expression through a certain TV channel at a certain time, if the TV is tuned into it. The TV doesn’t own that program. The program doesn’t belong to the TV. The TV doesn’t feel guilty or euphoric about what is shown through it. 

We do, because we identify with whatever is expressed through us and take its ownership. What if we were to say, ‘The consciousness is expressing this particular aspect through me. It is neither good nor bad, it just is. And I happen to be the channel of this expression at this moment.” 

Will that be true acceptance and surrender or resignation and escape? I wonder.............:))))

And what if I were to raise my vibrational frequency to such a level that I tune into Higher Wisdom and Divine Love 24x7??? Is the remote control in my hand? I wonder.........:)))

As of now, I am in the process of consciously accepting whatever is being expressed through me in the now..........A TV is more enlightened than I am.....:)))))))))))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment