Monday, March 11, 2013

Life is Simple

The question comes......What must we do for our parents? How must we look after them?....the answers are many....

However, another question, "What do we want our children to do for us?" puts everything in clear perspective......:)

I want my children to make me feel loved, needed, respected, cared for...........And this is exactly what I must do for my parent.....make her feel loved, needed, respected and cared for.......Simple...or is it???

And this is also what I must do for my divine parents- aka god...make him/her feel loved, needed, respected and cared for...:)))))))))))))))))

Do I want my children to worship me? Will I get angry and punish them if they don't? Do my earth parents want to be worshiped? Will they get angry and punish me if I don't? The answer is an emphatic NO..........so, what makes me think that my divine parents, named god by me, would want that???

Would I feel happy if my sons tell me, "You do such and such thing for me and then I may call or visit you at my own convenience?" Would my mother feel happy if I tell her so? The answer is an emphatic NO........so, what makes me think that my divine parents- gods- would feel happy with such a transaction???

Simple questions: profound answers..........simpler life.....happiness, joy, bliss, peace, ananda......♥

No comments:

Post a Comment