Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's in a name?

Our name keeps us in separation from our source. The day we begin to identify with our name, we begin moving away from oneness.........and the more we get attached to it and all its stories (mera naam hona chahiye) we get mired in more separation......Salvation lies in transcending our name and all that it entails.....(our ego-personality is attached with our name)

One simple solution lies in using our name as in third person........."Chitra Jha says.......Chitra Jha said.............Chitra Jha feels.........etc..." Instead of 'I say....I said....I feel..etc" (the way the royalty did...or some children do...) and if it sounds too corny while conversing with others, we can keep reminding ourselves that I am using 'I' in full awareness that it is Chitra Jha.........The real 'I' is called Consciousness.........I Am Consciousness......♥

No comments:

Post a Comment