Monday, March 11, 2013

Being Special



It’s all about being special. When we don’t get our chance to shine, we either sulk or throw tantrums to seek attention.

Can I let go of wanting attention? Can I stop struggling to prove anything? Can I experience the bliss of being nothing and nobody? I believe it is one of the most nourishing and empowering experiences; can I be strong (vulnerable) enough to let go and just be in that experience?

Every time we feel special, superior, or inferior to someone else, we miss Oneness....... Every time we remember that everyone is simply expressing a tiny aspect of The Continuum, we touch Oneness.......It helps to keep reminding ourselves that each one of us is a part of One Whole, which is much larger than the sum of all its parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment